Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is an animal emergency, I need a professional on Squirrels, baby 2-3 weeks old?

In my garage I noticed my cat was constantly searching for something as you can tell, and i come back later to see a baby squirrel hiding inside a black tube shaking with slight blood on his hands. Right now I carefully was able to wash the blood off to free him of some bacteria, but I need tips on how I can help this baby squirrel. he/she isnt suited for the wild and entirely too young right now so I didnt want to leave him/her outside to die. what should I do?This is an animal emergency, I need a professional on Squirrels, baby 2-3 weeks old?
Not to disappoint you but every one I personally ever tried to raise,died.Buy some of the milk for kittens at Walmart or somewhere and go from there..No regular milk..they cannot digest it.If you have a heating pad,try putting this with him to keep him warm,but leave a space for him to get away from the heat if he needs to.Good luck..This is an animal emergency, I need a professional on Squirrels, baby 2-3 weeks old?
you dont HAVE to take it to the vet.


the BEST thing to do is to call your local park ranger,


and see if they will take care of the baby animal.


i have had pet squirrels, and they have all died in


';captivity';.


if you really want to help the cute critter,


call a pro and


have them get the animal to a safer home.


they'll feed him and possibly find a ';foster mother''
Contact the RSPCA who will point you in the right direction.
you should take it the vet now

No comments:

Post a Comment