Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When will my family of squirrels next have their babies?

ok, i have a family of squirrels living in my attic, and the mother just had some babies. they fit in the palm of my hand and their eyes were open. I saw these babies again on june 23rd in my porch and they were full grown and jumping from rafter to rafter, very coordinated. I know that squirrels lots of times have a second litterin a year, when would this mother squirrel have her next litter? and at what age do baby squirrels open their eyes?





please don't tell be to get rid of the squirrels in my attic, i already know the damage they do but i will not hurt them





thanks a lotWhen will my family of squirrels next have their babies?
Baby squirrels don't open their eyes until 4-5 weeks old. The first litter is in Spring (March-April), the second litter is in the summer (June-July). So your squirrels already had two litters.

No comments:

Post a Comment