Friday, August 6, 2010

You all said lol, no , squirrels don't meow, but there are meow sounds from perhaps baby squirrels in my walls

Please go check. It could be feral kittens born in a crawlspace or something.


Feral momma cats do seek out strange places to deliver their poor baby kitties.


Squirrels (which I have plenty on my property), kinda chirp/squeek.You all said lol, no , squirrels don't meow, but there are meow sounds from perhaps baby squirrels in my walls
I agree with Delta.......better to have someone check this out, cause you could have kittens in your walls, that have fallen from the attic crawl space, and have no way of getting out! Better to be safe that sorry............especially if the kittens die in there, and start stinking up your house!! Good luck.......You all said lol, no , squirrels don't meow, but there are meow sounds from perhaps baby squirrels in my walls
You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
If momma cat had kittens in your attic and they are now in your walls you need to get them out When they die they WILL stink.
there is an animal that meows like a kitten but I think its a type of frog or beetle. I saw an episode on animal planet where this lady thought a kitten was stuck in her walls and they tore out the wall and found it was not a kitten but ( I don't remember the animal) some other animal like a frog or some type of beetle that meows like a cat.
They're noises of some kind, but that's not the real problem is it?
Or perhaps kittens or baby raccoons. Call your local animal control they should be able to help.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment